Coping With Infertility – Professional Training with Master Therapist and Trainer, Helen Adrienne, LCSW
THURSDAY, May 3, 2018
FRIDAY, May 4, 2018
9AM – 5PM
BOTH DAYS – IN NEW YORK CITY
This training has a didactic component but will be predominately experiential. By learning from the inside out, attendees can expect to be able to support the infertility patient with powerful and effective “things-to-do” and “how-to-be” mind/body/spirit stress-reducing coping skills while they wait for their miracle.
Tuition of $795.00
includes CE’s*, lunch,
my book, On Fertile Ground: Healing Infertility and
my Mp3, Breathing in the Now
and a comprehensive summary of the program
consisting of over 200 pages of information and instructions!
While those in infertility challenge cannot control that they are in this struggle, you can teach them to be in control of how they navigate this difficult path. This training can apply to other populations who are dealing with other adversities.
- Stress: Can’t Live with it/Can’t Live Without it – Now What?
- Move a Muscle, Change a Mood: The Body as Ally
- The Breath: A Sigh of Relief
- Spirituality: The Mind and the Body’s Other Third
- Using the Mind to Trick the Brain: Facilitating the Change Process
- Learn the Brain Science that Explains why Mind/body Interventions Effectively Reduce Stress
- Fantastic Voyage: Entering the Mind/Body Unity for Stress Reduction
- Transform Negative Thinking
- The Impact of Infertility on Couples
- Communication: What’s Being Said – Really?
- Confused?: Gain Clarity by Building Awareness
- Crisis as Opportunity: Finding the Bless in the Mess
This is an incredible seminar. Everyone I know who has taken it recommends it highly.
To register please contact:
HELEN ADRIENNE, LCSW, BCD
Registration limited to 10 participants.
or use the following link: http://mind-body-unity.com/training-flyer/